Yeah fashion's shallow, but have my swimming certificate so I can dive right in. ...okay that didn't get many laughs..

January 30, 2011

Apologies

I want to take this opportunity to apologise for my lack of blogging lately. I know that since I started this blog, I’ve gradually been writing less and less.

But right now, I’m focusing more on my coursework and sports rather than my blogging. I always like to focus on my future fashion career, but right now, I’m doing that through my GCSE artwork, not my blog.

Hopefully once stuff settles down I’ll get into a better routine with my blog, writing regularly. Until then, I hope you guys will all stick around and keep checking back for posts!

Thanks!

Abby-Mia ♥

PS: I’m focusing alot on my dance because I have a show coming up in July, and on swimming because I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do do you think?