Yeah fashion's shallow, but have my swimming certificate so I can dive right in. ...okay that didn't get many laughs..

February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Major apologies from my end that I haven’t been posting still. School, sports and social life have gone manic so the blogging’s taking a back seat for a while. Sorry! ♥

My horoscope told me that today would be WAY better than I thought. So far it's been about what I thought, maybe a tad worse!
JM got me Guylian chocolates (yum) and a Me to You bear for Valentines Day. When he came to give it to me at lunch break he bought ALL his mates with him. Then everyone who was standing in that particular area formed a little crowd and was just STARING at me.
He goes "Abby, will you be my Valentine" and I just about died inside. Arrrrghhh. I didn't answer but then Louis, a lovely but very gobby year 11, started a chant of "KISS KISS KISS KISS" which I obviously cringed majorly at and actually wanted to just disintergrate right there and then.
Due to peer pressure, which doesn't
normally work on me, I hugged him. Then shared all the chocolates. AWKWARD!!!


Now he wants an ANSWER? To what, I thought. Now his mate told my mate who told me that apparently that was his way of asking me out (for the SECOND time).

Eeeek. I feel really mean. x

Abby Mia x

PS: Alexander McQueen, a year and 3 days. Rest in peace, the fashion world will never fill your odd shaped hole. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do do you think?