Yeah fashion's shallow, but have my swimming certificate so I can dive right in. ...okay that didn't get many laughs..

January 21, 2011

Alexander McQueen + Georgia O’Keeffe + Andy Goldsworthy = …me?

For my GCSE art coursework I have decided to study and produce work inspired by Alexander McQueen. 

For this, I’ve decided to combine previous work on Andy Goldsworthy’s ice sculpture, Georgia O’Keeffe’s abstract painting and my own photography work on fungi.http://www.artknowledgenews.com/files2007/OKeefe.jpg

194358http://madsilence.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/andy-goldsworthy-ice-spiral.jpg

Combining these three in the order of the photos above, I came up with this sketch, which I will obviously develop much further…

172034

Let me know what you think of it so far!

Abby-Mia x

PS: Thanks to my art teacher for letting me go ahead with this Alexander McQueen idea. Oh I just mentioned “other artists”? Oh you didn’t know I’d be doing a “FASHION designer”? Urrrm well yeah about that…

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do do you think?