Yeah fashion's shallow, but have my swimming certificate so I can dive right in. ...okay that didn't get many laughs..

January 11, 2011

Tuesday hair

Every high school girl fancies someone in her school. I know girls who “swear damn” that they don’t have a special interest in anyone. But they do. It’s  just a fact.

I’m no exception. I may eventually regret writing this on a public blog*, but there is someone I like. And every other week on Tuesdays I have TWO double lessons sitting in front of them. That’s 200 minutes of them seeing the back of my head. When we’re not talking obviously**. So that back of my head has to look NICE! Or at least slightly okay-ish.

So every Monday, I have to plan my Tuesday Hair. Tuesday Hair is the best. hair. style. ever. But it must be slightly different every week, since I don’t want to appear boring.

Of course, I don’t actually know if my hair has any effect on the certain person, but I like to think it does. Just a little bit.

This week’s Tuesday Hair will be messy waves. I’ll plait my hair the night before. Wait. That’s tonight…! Speak soon!

Abby Mia x (written Monday 10th January 2010)

 

*If YOU are reading this, you know who you are. And if you just know me, then you’ve probably now worked it out. Ssssh yeah?

** Okay. he talks, I stare into his eyes kind of bimbo-ishly. And then respond (incorrectly) about half an hour later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do do you think?