Yeah fashion's shallow, but have my swimming certificate so I can dive right in. ...okay that didn't get many laughs..

January 18, 2011

100 people read the mumblings of me?

This is going to sound so naive and stupid to advanced bloggers who get millions of readers every year, but I have an announcement!

My blog has been read/looked at over 100 times!

I am over the moon! I consider that to mean my blog is successful! Obviously, I would totally appreciate it if some of you guys subsribed, or even gave the odd comment here or there, but thank you SO much for reading my work so far. 

To celebrate this great occasion, I am even prepared to underline my next sentence, which I never do because I don't generally like underlining unless it's titles in my English book.

Thank you so much to everyone who has read my blog!

Just to let you know in advance, I'm working on an article to post about current and up and coming trends, so watch out!

Lots of love and stuffs, Abby Mia

PS: Shout out to anyone from Stardoll, Habbo ELLE or any of my friends! Thanks for reading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do do you think?