Yeah fashion's shallow, but have my swimming certificate so I can dive right in. ...okay that didn't get many laughs..

January 22, 2011

Saving pennies.

I’ve decided to start saving to go on a summer school course at Central Saint Martins. I want to do one of the fashion courses obviously. The problem is my age. For 13 – 15 year olds, the course is three weeks long, therefore probably more of an experience + more beneficial. But for 16 – 18 it’s less time and obviously everyone will probably be older than me, whereas with the other one they’d be younger.

But if I wanted to do the 13 – 15 one, I’d have to go THIS SUMMER. Which I can’t. I just can’t because it’s more than £400 and I don’t have that sort of money right now, and I can’t ask my parents as they’re already paying for me to go to Lake District with school for Geography.

But then if I went in 2012 it’d be the Olympics (cool) but right before I started at Sixth Form or college or wherever I decide to go after Marshland.

But how exciting would it be, after doing my GCSEs, to go to Central actual Saint Martins.

Definitely going to research these courses more as I am really starting to think about my career now and I what I want.

I’ve wanted this for almost eight years, and I’m not going to stop wanting it for anyone or anything.

Love from Abby-Mia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do do you think?