Yeah fashion's shallow, but have my swimming certificate so I can dive right in. ...okay that didn't get many laughs..

February 24, 2011

Trafford Centre

http://middlewoodcamp.org.uk/img/attractions/trafcent.jpg

So on Monday I went to heaven. OK, the Trafford Centre in Manchester. It was ah. may. ziiiiiiing!

Great to see a glimpse of trends yet to come, just be walking past shop windows such as Mango, All Saints and Lipsy and see all the browns, greens and pastel-y pinks. Lovely. Spring is definitely here!

In Selfridges I fell in love with a dress just TWO minutes after walking in.

My Topshop dress

So of course, at only £38 from Topshop @ Selfridges, it seemed a waste not to take it home. Bagged.

I was really looking forward to the Vivienne Westwood store, however I must admit to being extremely disappointed at how tiny it was!

Still, I found MY Vivi shoes. A few months ago, when she must have been feeling a bit ill or bumped her head, my mum told me that if I get As and A*s in my GCSEs, she’ll buy me some Vivi shoes!!

Well, that’s an offer a girl cannot refuse, so I’ve spent some time finding out exactly which shoes I want!

 

I mean just LOOK at them. They are just a small chunk of fashion bliss.

I can’t tell you all how much I really want to carry on writing and posting pictures now, post endless posts about LFW and the new inspiration walls I have created in my studio/bedroom.

But it’s half term, so I have to use my time wisely* by getting on with my Art coursework, Maths revision and tidying my wardrobe.

Tah tah for now! Will be posting soon, please keep subscribing and commenting!

Abby Mia x

*as in, not being in bed at half ten.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just wanted to say LURVE what your doing, keep it up, because you are a totally marvy, mad, and clearly stylish inspiration. Hope you win the Sugar model comp!

    ReplyDelete

So...what do do you think?