Yeah fashion's shallow, but have my swimming certificate so I can dive right in. ...okay that didn't get many laughs..

February 18, 2011

Sugar Teenpower

Just watched Gok’s Fashion Roadshow again. He is one of my idols. The tartan dress he created in Show 4 from a blanket was just amazing, and it looked so effective, very Vivienne Westwood.

I was very pleased actually because today was non-uniform day so I dressed in double florals with floral plimsols, as shown below. Very clashing florals, I admit. I was kind of pleased with my outfit anyway, but then to hear Gok talking about how clashing florals are going to be big again for S/S 2011, I was well chuffed!

075126

As always, he inspired me to have yet another raid round my bedroom searching for just ONE more item that I’d almost forgotten about.

Then I saw Sugar magazine again and on the Editor’s letter the Sugar Teenpower 2011 issue was mentioned, when readers can take over the magazine for an issue, by applying for jobs they’d like to do.

This year I’m thinking of applying for Fashion Editor/Stylist, whichever is available. I’m making it my main focus from now onwards until my application is sent.

This is an opportunity, and I will be ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do do you think?