Yeah fashion's shallow, but have my swimming certificate so I can dive right in. ...okay that didn't get many laughs..

March 17, 2011

That Thursday Feeling

Don’t you get That Thursday Feeling? When you have GCSE Art and it makes you all bubbly, then you come home, eat baked beans, go to swimming training and generally whirl around in a flash but it’s great because you know the next day is Friday and then the week will be over? Okay maybe the GCSE Art, baked beans and swimming is just me, but the feeling isn’t, I betcha!

Today, That Thursday Feeling is making me want to do a random photo blog, about not much really.

So I am therefore blogging from my bedroom/studio, where I have given the term “wardrobe moodboard” a whole new meaning!

174833174840174909174853

Yeah I’m a fashion geek. I’m all unique and kooky and stuffs. But that doesn’t mean Liam Payne gets any less nom!

Have you seen that advert on telly? I think it’s for Muller or Special K or Activia or something else which is healthy – go eat them. Now. Anyways. There’s this gooooorgeous ginger girl on this advert and her hair is all curly and in a floral bow hairband. I absolutely love it. So I tried to recreate it…

202615202625202826

Personally I was pretty happy with how it looked. Got me a new profile pic on Twitter and Formspring anyways.

Speaking of, make sure you take a look over there –-------->

for my links to other sites!

 

I will be uploading more to my Lookbook soon, promise! Just have to wait until I get my new Nokia C3 Smartphone! Has a much better camera than my Genio.

 

Big loves. Time to go eat Baked Beans. Then swim. Which obviously means I got that Thursday Feeling!

Abby Mia xoxo

You ain’t seen nothing like me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do do you think?