Yeah fashion's shallow, but have my swimming certificate so I can dive right in. ...okay that didn't get many laughs..

March 12, 2011

Thank you!

I just got a bleep bleep from my phone, telling me someone had commented on my blog!

I GOT A COMMENT! :D

It said...

"Hi, just wanted to say LURVE what your doing, keep it up, because you are a totally marvy, mad, and clearly stylish inspiration. Hope you win the Sugar model comp!"  

The comment was left anonymously, but whoever left it I just want to thank you so so much! I'm so glad you like my work! I'm definitely going to keep going, this is what I want and people like you are telling me I can do it! Thank you so so much, this made my day! x

Abby-Mia x

PS: Unfortunately Sugar magazine has released it's LAST EVER issue, so my plans of entering for TeenPower Fashion Editor have been ruined. Sadface. :( But yay, because until April I can enter the Vogue Young Talent Contest, one of the UKs most prestigious writing awards. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do do you think?