Yeah fashion's shallow, but have my swimming certificate so I can dive right in. ...okay that didn't get many laughs..

December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Gift with a bow

I thank you for reading my blog, and I hope that you will subscribe to it and keep reading my work in 2011.

I intend to have certain types of articles. Every month I will release a Fashion is… article, expressing my own varying opinions about what fashion is in a modern day society.

You can read my December article on what fashion is here.

I’ll also take a more traditional fashion-blogging style at times and comment on recent lines from designers, plus predicting and commenting on the key trends of the coming seasons.

Thanks again.

Love Abby Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do do you think?