Yeah fashion's shallow, but have my swimming certificate so I can dive right in. ...okay that didn't get many laughs..

December 20, 2010

If you’re gonna go into space, you may as well go to the moon.

My point is that if you desire to do something, then you really shouldn’t do it half heartedly, without any effort. You should put your heart and soul into it and make it BOOM.
So that’s what I did today when it came to dressing my mannequin Zarabella. In all the fashion and teen magazines at the moment, there are gorgeously shot outdoorsy photo stories of the “country look”. Obviously, with the recent snow outbursts, this look looks a little out of place. So I decided to adapt the look by adding in lace (my favourite material currently). And when I “adapt” a look, I really do it.

Photo3265Photo3267Photo3271Photo3272Photo3273Photo3281Photo3282Photo3294
  • Grey sweater dress  - Pilot
  • Floral cardigan – Innocence @ New Look

  • Checked skirt – Atmosphere @ Primark

  • Purple formal dress (worn as skirt) – Vero Moda

  • Gold leaf pendant – Pilot

  • Beaded necklace – Created by Abby Mia (largest beads from a necklace from New Look)

  • Pink lace (worn as belt) – Top Stitch

  • Eiffel tower, statue of liberty & I♥NY brooches –
  • Accessorize

  • Organza, lace and chain necklace (worn as belt) – Created by
  • Abby Mia

  • Lace flower – Created by Abby Mia

  • Ballerina brooch (worn on lace flower)  is a vintage item.

  • Gold twisted chain (worn as belt) is a vintage item.
  •  
Only five days until Christmas day! If I don't post before (which I will) then I hope everyone has a brilliant festive season!


With love, Abby Mia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do do you think?