Yeah fashion's shallow, but have my swimming certificate so I can dive right in. ...okay that didn't get many laughs..

December 24, 2010

Dressing for Christmas Eve

Sure doesn’t feel like Christmas Eve. Apart from the obvious fact I’m sitting wrapping presents at the last minute, which I always do. And I just watched Elf with my brother, which I love.

Obviously, Christmas is about being with family and friends, and celebrating the birth of Jesus. And presents and chocolate and turkey, obviously. But I also feel that Christmas is definitely a time for clothes. And I don’t just mean giving or receiving them. I’ve planned what I’ll wear tomorrow and on Boxing Day too.

I do this because around the Christmas period is when I will be with ALL my main family. Lots of photos will be taken and memories will be made, as always. So you don’t want these memories and photos to feature yourself wearing casual, yet terrible clothing, do you? I’ll be wearing the outfit from a couple of posts back, but altered.

My Live Writer should post a blog tomorrow morning wishing you a Merry Christmas, but in case it doesn’t, I hope you have a perfect day!

Love from Mia Moda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do do you think?